Blend of CSR, Volunteering & Marketing like a yummy dish
Ashwidea’s blended choices gives your organisation the power to chose from a matrix of options for your social impact needs.
Curate. Create. Manage
- There are multiple activities which lakhs of NGOs are doing and all of them make sense in their own right
- As a donor whether a corporate/foundation or an individual we give you set of chosen projects which cover most relevant issues for the society
- And since most of these projects are already creating social impact you don’t have to worry about if these may or may not work.
- We have over 20 Curated projects across Education, health, water Sanitation , Skill development & Environment
- Create goes one step forward, It is for you who knows what you are looking for.
- We mean the right social impact project to invest , which may be close to your offices , which works on a specific aspect of education like teacher training , for which she you have the resources for.
- Not every different from Mangrove one we mentioned , where in to begin with it was just a piece of land which had mangroves.
- Our partners were clear on what they wanted it became much bigger and spread across the district.
- When you click here you can see where the mangroves are , which of them need to be restored , it just opens up so many possibilities. To be honest we didn’t realise this when we started the discussions
- As the word suggests we keep a track of the projects in terms of the activities, money spent, outcomes.
- We do it through good old fashioned field work and collaboration to help donors and NGOs if project needs course correction or not.
- We are constantly looking at “Doing More” at each project and “ What else” can we do
- We are also working with a couple of tech partners which will help NGOs/companies manage the project better
- We help you match brand’ identity with causes
- Brand can use its sales or customers to help raise funds for the cause
- In Kind support to the causes
- Even raise awareness through its multiple channels
- This can be part of the above Projects
- Strategic Pro-bono activities which match employee skills with requirements
- 1 day or half a day group activity for employees